We are committed to protecting your privacy and security.
Whenever you provide personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy, current UK Data Protection legislation and Internet best practice. You can use most of the features of this site without disclosing any personal information. A few optional features of this site, such as membership enrolment forms, ask you to provide some personal information (e.g. name and address, e-mail address). We will analyse information provided by you in order to determine which communications are most effective and help us to reduce our administration cost and increase the funds available for our conservation and educational work. If we wish to use your personal information for an additional purpose, we will always ask you to agree at the point of collection. If you have already supplied us with personal information, you can change your instructions any time by contacting us.
RSST will use your details for:
– Administering your membership
– Communications about RSST and other squirrel conservation related activities
– Marketing purposes
– Fulfilment of orders for goods and services
– Administration of donations and legacies
– Membership satisfaction surveys
– In-house and external research and analysis
– The purpose of prevention and detection of crime
– Informing you about products and services
– Disclosure of data
– We will not sell your data to any third party; however, we may share it with trusted service providers in order to fulfil the required services to you.
Cookies and Tracking
site. Most browsers will allow you to control how cookies are handled, whether they are accepted and how long they are stored for. All browsers do this differently, but if you’re concerned about privacy and security then please consult your particular browser for help.
We also make use of some simple image files provided by suppliers, such Google Analytics, to help measure the usage of our site. They won’t make any noticeable difference to your experience, nor do they give away any personal data.